Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Reflections


Hey people’s its time for my Sunday Reflections!

First, I was listening to some Pandora and this song by The Cure came up and it was tremendous. Listen to it for your viewing pleasure:



-I’m going to count down my five favorite Christmas songs starting tonight in a separate post. Looking forward to that despite the fact that I hate Christmas songs…ok, hate is a strong word, dislike is probably more appropriate.

-The Giants, Titans and Falcons all won today and are now in the playoffs. Two of them even have home-field advantage in their respective conferences. The Falcons making the playoffs is completely surprising. I’ll comment more on this on Tuesday in my NFL Review, but I feel too fortunate being an NFL fan right now when my three favorite teams are doing so well.

-I got roped into a lot of TV today for some reason. I was supposed to work on some personal stuff, go shopping, clean the house, etc. However, I was lazy and stayed in and relaxed and watched TV for hours, something I haven’t done in months. TV marathons rock!

-I was flipping around and ended up on Bravo watching some episodes of the Real Housewifes of Orange County. I’ve seen episodes here and there in the past but never got into it. Between watching the Titans game, I was watching a marathon of this show and it was crazy. The amount of money these women spend was ridiculous. They were also so mean to each other and even members of their own family. Also, some of them had some “golddigger” aspects to them which disturbed me. Odd show.

-I also watched some episodes of Scrubs and that’s always a good time.

-Whenever I’m in on a Saturday night, I’m really loving watching repeats of House. I’m falling in love with that show and now that Olivia Wilde is on the show, it is on.



That’s Olivia. That’s what I thought.

-One show that I have mocked endlessly was the Shot of Love with Tila Tequilla on MTV when it was on. I have nothing against lesbians and have associated with many over the years, but the fact that there was a show with a bi-sexual woman dating both men and women at the same time in one house was just icky to me. I guess there was a contestant from one of the shows who is now looking for love.

The new person looking for love is also a bi-sexual and I must admit kind of cute. Well, she has brought men and women on the show, like Tila but there is a twist. She has a twin sister who is also bisexual and is on the show as well looking for love. And at that moment, I changed the channel and will not be watching that show again.

-I also spent this weekend, especially last night, watching way too many youtube clips of Rowdy Roddy Piper. I just rented a DVD on his life and it was awesome! That dude was so funny, I haven’t laughed out loud so hard watching old wrestling clips in a long time.

I suggest you look up some of these clips and be amazed. I may even post some here and there in the next few weeks.

-I also saw some comedy from Ron White, who is so funny. I have a clip below, there are some curse words, so it may be NSFW:



That’s all from me. This week may be weird with posting because of Christmas but I will try my best to keep stuff up-to-date. Until then, good fight, good night.

No comments: