Friday, December 5, 2008

Sports Crush of the Day and Random Observations


Time for the Crush of the Day and some Random Observations set to some Beastie Boys:





Ok, this Crush of the Day hurts because as a Commodore, I will never, ever support Tennessee athletics. So it pains me to name Candice Parker as the Crush of the Day.

The reason that I’m naming her is that she has all of the qualities that I would love to have with a mate accept for the UT connection.

First, all of the Crushes on Fridays are related to athletics. Second, she’s beautiful. Finally, she probably the best women’s player in the game today and that counts for a lot.

Furthermore, she’s on the bench for my Top-5 and they get priority in my Crush list.

Screw that, we need another Crush



That’s more like it. Another member of the Top-5 bench is Bonnie Bernstein. Grew up in Jersey, so respect there. She’s a Giants fan, always cool in my book. I can do without her going to Maryland as a Georgia Tech fan, but I’ll let that pass.

She’s hosted a ton of sporting events and I just like her vibe. Plus, I’ve actually heard her talk about sports and she can definitely hold her own in that regard. So Bonnie, congrats on being one of my Crushes!

Some Random Observations:

-I had a major final presentation for one of my classes last night and it went well. After I got home, I was drained and wanted to relax with a beer.

I drank the beer and felt full and not so good the rest of the night.

Funny thing is that when you eat well and work out, having something like a beer can throw your body out of wack.

Of course, like an idiot, I’m having another one right now and feel the same way. Not smart.

-Just watched Run, Fatboy, Run for the third time in as many days and am loving it. The movie has humor, seriousness, goofiness and everything in between. I seriously recommend watching it.

Also…



How did Thandie Newton not make at least the bench of my Top-5? That was an oversite in my part. That will have to be adjusted. Her sexy British accent is worth inclusion.

-If I had to pick winners for tomorrow’s big college football games tomorrow, give me Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Alabama, Navy, Tulsa and I think that’s it. Oh, what the hell, give me UCLA over USC.

Here’s some more Beastie Boys to take you home. Good fight, good night.



No comments: