Monday, December 15, 2008

Crush of the Day and Observations




Hey people, quick turnaround tonight for my Random Observations and Crush of the Day.

Let’s start with the Crush, Rosario Dawson! I must apologize to Rosario for not completely acknowledging her properly in my top-five breakdowns. She’s tremendous and not a bad actress to boot. She’s from the NYC and I remember seeing her in the movie Kids.



Looking at her career, I’ve seen darn near all of her movies. Rent, He Got Game, Men in Black II, the piece of crap Josie and the Pusseycats, Alexander, Sin City, I’ve seen them all. I actually didn’t see Grindhouse, so I take that back. She’s going to be in the new Will Smith movie, Seven Pounds, so I will be checking that out also.

The thing I’m not down with is that she dated Jason Lewis for two years, you know, Samantha’s boyfriend from Sex and the City. Yes, I watched the show, stop laughing at me. I will say this, I can acknowledge the attractiveness of a man and that is a good looking dude and I’m jealous. She also hooked up with Pacey, aka Joshua Jackson from Dawson’s Creek. Now she’s involved with some French DJ. In other words, she isn’t down with the Black man and I can’t work around that.

She’s also involved greatly in a lot of charities which is cool. But she’s also hot and that’s cooler.

-One post that I’m going to have to do is about old school game shows on TV. I caught a puzzle or two on Wheel of Fortune and loved it. I was awful with that show. However, Jeopardy, I would kick some butt, I take all challengers.

-Finally saw Semi Pro. Didn’t like it. That is all.

-Crap, y’all need some music. Here’s some Pink Floyd with a tremendous song, Us and Them. Play it in your place of work and chill out for a few minutes, you need to relax.



No comments: