Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crush of the Day and No Random Observations






What’s going on peoples out there? Don’t really have any Random Observations today, but I owe you a Crush of the Day.



Christina Milian is a winner. She’s 27, my age so that’s a positive. Born in New Jersey, so she’s a Jersey girl, which I can be down with. I remember seeing her first video, AM to PM and thinking, I want to make out with her and share a milkshake with or something like that. She’s beautiful, we can all agree with that. Cool thing about her is that her real name is Christine Flores and she’s Cuban.

Two negatives about her. First:



And that asshole had the nerve to cheat on her, even though he denied it. Here’s the explaination of why they broke up from Nick and I’m not making this up:

Movie star NICK CANNON refused to stay faithful to ex-girlfriend CHRISTINA MILIAN, because their relationship was becoming too much like a Christian romance he was once involved in. Cannon has been criticised for allegedly cheating on Milian while she was shooting a movie in Europe, but he insists he was always honest about how serious he was prepared to be. He says, "I was wrong for not being what she wanted me to be. "She knew from the jump. We were friends for months before we even got into it, and when we got into it, I was like... 'Yo, anything remotely like a relationship, I don't want no parts of it.' "I was just in a relationship, about to be married, been celibate for almost two years... It was a Christian relationship. We didn't have sex for a year and a half. "We were going to ministry-couple classes, premarital classes."

What? Enjoy being the errand boy for Mariah Carey. Can't stand that dude accept for Drumline, Drumline was good. So that’s a negative for Milian.

Here’s the second one. While her role in Get Shorty was decent, the acting career could use some help.

I’m happy that she has found love and is dating some producer named Dre. Good luck with that.

Here’s some of her music and that’s all from me. Good fight, good night folks.



No comments: