Monday, December 1, 2008

Crush of the Day and Random Observations


Hey everyone, I’m going to keep this post short because it looks like I finally have a free night to catch up on some sleep.

The Crush of the day is Sophia Bush, the beautiful actress from One Tree Hill and classic movie, John Tucker Must Die.



Brooke Davis is one of my favorite characters on TV. Its funny seeing her play a foster mother now when we all know her bad girl and dare I say dirty girl past.

She went to the University of Southern California for three years before starting on One Tree Hill, so she has some brains. She was also in Van Wilder, good movie. She’s 26, so the ages match up.

The only odd thing is her marriage to co-star Chad Michael Murray and subsequent divorce. How they can still work together must be tough and now she is allegedly dating the other male lead of the show, James Lafferty. Also, she dated Tony Romo and as a Giants fan, I must express my disapproval.

I don’t mix my business with pleasure because I’m after that money and that ain’t funny if you dig.

However, in the end, I would attend a legendary box social with her if she wanted. On to Random Observations:

-Watched the local news today and apparently a mother tried to dilute baby formula with water and the kid got very sick and had to be rushed to the hospital. I joke that kids need hydration and I encourage them to drink water but not any more. That is scary stuff.

-I was in the office today and overheard someone talking about how they got engaged over the weekend and this made me sick. I don’t like hearing about people getting married, talking about their kids, etc. I really don’t care about other people’s lives right now. This may be a problem. I’m going to address this further in a post on Wednesday in relation to my potential baby fever.

That’s all. I told you that this post was going to be short. Good night and here’s some Rush to take you home. War Geddy’s Mullet! War Alex’s white jacket and odd pants! And finally, War Peart because it’s Neil fucking Peart! The curse was necessary.

No comments: