Thursday, December 11, 2008

Crush of the Day and One Random Observation





First, some chill music from A Perfect Circle. Reunite them Maynard!



Ok, I got a lot of my Random Thoughts into my NFL Review so this is going to be very short because some of you anticipate my Crush of the Day, who today is…

Selita Ebanks! Love her. I remember the first time I saw her about three years ago in the Victoria Secret fashion show on TV and was speechless. I was watching with my teenage nephew and we looked at each other and gave the nod of approval, which is the best endorsement a young woman can have.

She was raised in the NYC, so points for that. Negatives include this:



Damn it, why are two of unfunny loser Nick Cannon’s exes not only on the bench of my top-five, but have been named Crushes of the Day. I knew about Christina Milian but forgot that she was engaged to Cannon.



She also dated my boy Osi Umenyiora for a while but they broke up. I had a more revealing lingerie photo of Selita to post here but some of you who read this blog during work were concerned the last time I posted it, so I’ll refrain.

One Random Observation:

-I’m finally done with my Sports Law paper. That thing was a bear to finish but actually taught me something. I’ll hit on it this weekend.

With that, I’m out.

No comments: