Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crush(es) of the Day








My goodness, two thanksgiving posts, shouldn’t I be relaxing. Heck no, the blog doesn’t take a break for any holiday!

Actually, this is going to be a quick post. Time for my Crushes of the Day.

The first one should have been done last night, but things happen.



That is Rhona Mitra. I first learned of her on Boston Legal and her British accent is tremendous.

The second lady of focus is the Throwback Crush.



Yeah, that’s right Lisa Turtle aka Lark Voorhies! In my clue for this Crush in my Sunday Reflections, hundreds of you, OK, the People’s Champion, correctly predicted that the reference was from Saved By The Bell, but he and probably the rest of you thought that it would be Kelly Kapowski, aka Tiffani Amber Thiessen



But that isn’t the point of the Throwback Crush.

The point of it is to look at someone that at the time, I was a fan of. While everyone was feeling Tiffani, and trust me, I like her too. She was a hottie as well and her roles on Beverly Hills 90210 as Valerie and on Fastlane were tremendous.

However, I always was a fan of Lark for some reason. She was cute as well. Plus, she was born in Nashville, gotta love that.

Until then, good fight, good night.

No comments: