Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crush of the Day and Random Observations- November 20






Today’s Crush of the day is Gabrielle Union. You know, when I usually do these, I always preach that the Crush has to bring more to the table than looks, well I’m going to break that rule a little today. Gabby is just hot.

Actually, I can do better. She was born in Omaha, Nebraska so she has to be down with some football. She graduated from UCLA with a Sociology degree so you know that she has some brains. Very important that the Crush has some intelligence.



Of course, most of us remember first seeing her in the movie Bring it On which taught us that Black and White cheerleaders can’t get along until they have to merge to win a competition. If race relations worked like that in real life, we would all get along.


I didn’t realize that she’s 36 years old, which is older then I thought she was but that fits my age range so party time.

OK, on to Random Observations:

-I was walking home after class tonight and saw my neighbor with her boyfriend walking past me. It was cold outside and they had coffee cups in their hands. I asked them if they were heading to the Bongo to get some coffee, which would have made sense. No, they told me that they had hot chocolate and were taking a night walk together. They looked so happy together and it was actually kinda sweet. That’s some romantic stuff that I need to get down on.

-My friend Michelle is heading to the NYC for Thanksgiving and I’m envious.

I’m coming to terms with not spending time in my hometown anymore, however, the three times that I miss the City. The first time is during the spring. The second time is in the fall and the third is during Christmas time.

I seriously recommend spending a Christmas in the NYC. I’ll elaborate more on this in the future, but I’m tired and need to get some sleep.

Have a good night.

No comments: