Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crush of the Day and Random Observations

Hey people, my Crush of the Day is my original top-five member and someone who has been on the list for such a long time, I had to retire her and make her my general manager/head coach of the team to give some other women a chance to crack the lineup.

It’s Ashley Judd.




Besides being beautiful and one of the most beautiful celebrities that I’ve seen up close, she’s a big sports fan, granted it for Kentucky athletics, which is ok accept when it faces Vandy. In fact, I saw Ashley up close at the Vandy/Kentucky men’s basketball game last year and she was amazing. I wanted to say something to her but didn’t bother her especially when Vandy was kicking the crap out of her team.

She’s taller and thinner than I thought but just as beautiful. It confirmed my place on the team for her.

She’s also married to a race car driver and that’s fun for the whole family. Speaking of families, her mom was an old school MILF back in the day, keep it real.

Oh come on, I know you old-school heads out there who followed country were feeling the Judds.

So that’s the Crush of the Day.

I didn’t have a Random Observation today but I did watch Little Miss Sunshine for the first time tonight and it was a good movie. However, it did teach me that child beauty pagents are just creepy.

Good fight, good night.

No comments: