Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Crush of the Day and Random Observations


Hey peoples, its getting towards the end of the day and I’m ready to get some rest so lets hit the Crush and Random Observations now.

First, lets get some music going. Love Maxwell and dig this song. Fellas, if you want to impress your lady when its time to “get to know each other better,” or as the kids say, get your freak on or as we said in my household, have sex with a consenting partner with protection, play some Maxwell.



Ok, the Crush was given away yesterday but it’s Lauren Graham from the Gilmore Girls and Bad Santa.

Actually, I gotta give props to Kate Bush with the original version of This Women’s Worth. Here’s the link because I wanted to embed the video but couldn’t: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm901CXujEg&feature=related

Ok, finally to the Observations:

-I saw that Ashley (I don’t care if that’s the right way to spell her name or not) Simpson had her baby and named it Bronx. I think that’s actually not a terrible name even though she grew up in Texas. I would name a daughter Brooklyn in a second. I’ve always secretly wish I grew up in the Chelsea area of the NYC so that I could use that one as well. Names are what you make of them I guess.

I will say this, don’t name your kid something that’s too out there but don’t go with basic stuff also. There are too many Michaels, Scotts, Ashleys and Lisas out there. Those are nice names but lets diversify it out there.

I do know this, I will not name a kid after me. That’s too much pressure on both the son and me, no one wants that. I would name a kid Marcela though, that would be awesome I guess.

-I was speaking with someone today that was imploring me to watch Friday Night Lights. I tried the show and didn’t like it. I’m going to have to write about this in more detail next week. I can’t stand people who keep telling me to watch these shows like FNL, The Wire, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia, etc. Trust me, I’m a fan of Scrubs and The Office, two shows who have fans who can annoying with telling others to watch the show.

Honestly, its damn near midnight here and I want to get some sleep. Until then, good fight, good night. I leave you with some Bas.





No comments: