Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to the Pourtout Institute of Pancakes





Welcome to the Pourtout Institute of Pancakes. I will be presenting my commentaries on sports, entertainment, cureent events, life and anything else.

This started as a joke between myself and a classmate of mine at Belmont that I should serve pancakes at my apartment before class on Monday or Tuesday. I love pancakes and everyone else usually does too.

To remind people of these events, I send an e-mail to all of the invitees. I would suggest some topics that we could discuss but it has turned into a mini-blog that many people have enjoyed. So now, I've launched the Pourtout Institute of Pancakes.

There will be reminders of when I will actually have pancakes in my apartment, but that won't be for a few more days.

I want this to be interactive, comments are welcomed, but keep it clean and fun and we can all get along.

Thanks for reading

No comments: