Saturday, April 5, 2008

Don't be That Guy...Ever


Had an interesting experience at Tabouli's in Nashville a few weeks ago. I was having a good time with my friends, however, the drunk people at the table next to us were super annoying. We're trying to have a good time and these idiots just keep screaming. I know that all of us have been that annoying drunk person at the bar...let's make it universal. Even if you don't hit the bars and drink, everyone has been to a restaurant and had someone there who was a little too loud or making inappropriate comments and its very embarassing. I always like to give the mean look, becasue I may be a softie inside, people can be intimidated by me if I give the right look. If that doesn't work, I mock them endlessly, sometimes to their face. I've also been the person with the annoying/drunk person and had to act as "the apologizer" the entire night. I have to tell people that my drunk friend is going through a rough time/broke up with their partner/lost their job, something that will not get people wanting to kick their butt. I love this role, right next to being the designated driver and wingman, which I'm good at. Just don't be That Guy

No comments: