Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why did I have to wake up to this?

If I'm up early enough on most mornings, I watch the morning shows, usually Today, Good Morning America and the Early Show, in that order. Its a good way to start the day in a light way and learn about what to shop for in the supermarket, beauty products, how to make a pot roast and learn about a sad story all on one show, good times! Plus, I have a little crush on Ann Curry.

What is not a good time is waking up to this stuff. Ann Coulter was on the Today show to promote another book and Matt Lauer was getting on her about some of her more extreme statements. I keep it honest here on this blog and I may not be the biggest fan of Ann Coulter but I don't dislike her as much as many other people. She's just an author. She holds no power over my life whatsoever so I really don't get worked up over her. Actually, her stubborness is actually kinda funny.

Long story short, when I'm watching this show to learn about how to save on buying fabrics or make a pie, I don't want this stuff at 7 a.m. Just watch it below:

No comments: