Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday Reflections: Final Thouhgts

OK, some quick thoughts before bed:

-Am I mad/disappointed that Vandy is 5-3 in football right now? OK, first, I have some two-win seasons on my resume so this is fine. Second, if you are a Vandy fan and expecting more than this, you need to choose another team. What I mean is that if your say a Tennessee fan and you are 5-3 or even worse have the current record they have, you should be disappointed and mad. If you’re a fan of pretty much every other team in the conference and have this record, you should be mad, but not at Vandy.

And finally, they have four games left and here’s something to contemplate. If Vandy wins the rest of their games, at least in the SEC, which includes home wins over Florida, Tennessee and a road win at Kentucky and Florida beats Georgia next week, guess who’s going to Atlanta to represent the SEC East? Yeah, it can still happen.

-I have some free time this week so expect some good posting here. I have my NBA Preview which I’m excited to write about, I may update my top-five list and they’re will be some things here and there. Until then, have a good week and remember two things. Respect the Jesus and he will respect you and good fight, good night.

Here’s some Zoe Keating to reflect on:

No comments: