Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Reflections


What’s up people. It’s time for Sunday Reflections!

I’m relaxing here and reflecting on the past few days. I looked at my post on Saturday morning, yeah, positive times. I’ve told y’all in the past, I’m a mostly positive guy but sometimes I have bad moments and I write about it to deal with it. Saturday was an example of this.

However, it’s all good now and I’m ready for this week. Last week was just draining and hopefully this week will be better. Here are my thoughts:

-Looks like Vanderbilt football may be on the upswing. I used to be one that would get all freaked out if people would talk positive or negative about Vanderbilt football, but now I really don’t care. I hope that they do will and win every game, but if they don’t, its not the end of my happiness. That’s why when people come up to me excited about Vandy football and congratulating me, I don’t really acknowledge it. I didn’t make a tackle, make a throw and had no impact on the result of the game. That’s for the athletes and coaches. I’m just a fan. However, I’m happy that the team is 2-0.

-I got a new bed! This is a tremendous moment for me. I haven’t had a nice bed in a while and it’s good to have something nice to lie on.

-Some of my favorite shows premiered this week and it was solid overall. Gossip Girl was decent, One Tree Hill was good and I only caught the last 10 minutes of 90210. I haven’t made a verdict on that show yet.

-Sorry that I couldn’t get my Michelle Obama vs. Sarah Palin post in this week. Yeah, it’s exactly what you think. The post is coming this week.

-Average UFC event last night. Rashad Evans knocked the crap out of Chuck Liddell. Surprised to see that.

-So the Mets lost two out of three games at home to Philly. And you wonder why I don’t get too excited when New York wins a few games. You are what you are and the Mets aren’t making the playoffs.

-If Tom Brady is out for the season, problems…If Vince Young has to miss a few games for the Titans, not so much.

-‘Pancakes’ comes back this week! Very happy about that.

-Short Reflections this week. Here’s what’s coming up this week…

Monday: Palin vs. Obama, it’s on
Tuesday: Changing state of Vanderbilt football and NFL review
Wednesday: Cleaning out the Links
Thursday: Wildcard
Friday: MMA Review
Saturday: Improv
Sunday: Reflections

Have a good week and see you around. While I was shopping at Harris Teeter today, this song was on and I was feeling the Mac. I love Fleetwood Mac. Gotta do a post about them one day. Enjoy Gypsy.

No comments: