Friday, March 6, 2009

Apologies

Hey everyone, I'm coming to you live from beautiful Spartanburg, S.C. enjoying a Belmont baseball game. This is a pretty nice place. I'm taking plenty of pictures and they will be on Facebook. I'll probably post some here on Sunday.

Sorry peoples that I haven't blogged this week. My computer crashed on me and that's never fun. However, I should still have some stuff out there for you, so my apologies.

Hopefully tomorrow, I can have an MMA Review for you by tomorrow to preview the UFC event on Saturday. I also need to give you a new edition of "Shows That Used to be the Business." I hope to have that one for you on Saturday or Sunday at the latest.

Of course on Sunday, you know that the Reflections will come. Hope all is well for y'all and talk to you later.

No comments: