Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Reflections


What going on everybody. Its time for Sunday Reflections!

-This weekend was very uneventful. I spent a lot of time sleeping, playing video games and hanging out with a friend or two. Very uneventful.

-I did catch up on a lot of television this week however, especially General Hospital. Since I’m back working full-time, I miss seeing GH every day in the afternoon. I found a source to see my episodes and things are getting interesting.

Sonny was out of the mob but now he is doing business with some Russians who are enemies with Jason who is dealing with some issues of his own. Claudia is on his back because Johnny and Lulu are on the run for killing Logan and Johnny is taking the blame for it even though Lulu did it in self defense. There’s also the story of illegal drugs, Robin having a baby, Lucky and Sam acting like they aren’t dating so that Sam can go undercover to find the smugglers because Lucky is a cop and the brother of Lulu, whose other brother Nick is trying to find the smugglers because he has a clinic. No one knows right now that the new doctor at GH is using the bad drugs and is now roommates with Maxie who is involved in Logan’s murder as well.

That’s about 60% of what’s going on.

I haven't even gotten into Jax, Carly, Kate, Spineli, Max, Diane and some others.

I love that show. If you want anymore updates, I’ll give them to you for free, no problem.

-I’m addicted to playing Free Cell 4 online with my friend Joel at his place. I usually don’t play games online, especially war-type games. However, when you start playing that game, it gets you hooked.

-The other videogames are doing well. I can spend days in my room just grinding out those games. That does get old though and you need balance.

-I’ve been home the past few Sundays and caught repeats of some good shows. I’m definitely have gotten into One Tree Hill and Everyone Hates Chris. I never got into OTH but I’ve caught the last four or five episodes and I’m in when the new season premieres.

I tried Gossip Girl and just wasn’t feeling it. I’m the same dude who was all about Dawson’s Creek, The OC, Beverly Hills 90210 and a lot of other high school/college type shows. I also am a big fan of The Game. I don’t know why I didn’t watch this show earlier.

-Brett Favre is going to Green Bay to report to camp. I really don’t give a crap about all of this. However, I will say that the offer that they have allegedly made to him to retire for $20 million is insulting and just sad.

OK, enough about Favre, I’ve tried to ignore this whole story.

-I am excited for the opening of training camps in the NFL and college football.

-That’s all from me this week. This week, I’ll definitely have posts on the following topics.

1) Something on Erin Andrews.
2) Cleaning out the links. At least one of them will involve old men having sick kids, dirt bike accidents and pranks. The usual stuff.
3) MMA Review, including an in-depth preview of UFC 87 and my top-10 pound-for-pound fighters.

BTW, if any of you ever want to do a guest column on this blog, you’re more than welcome to. It can be on any topic and I mean any topic you want, I don’t care. If you don’t want to use your real name, that’s cool also. Just send your request to pouchu422@hotmail.com. We can work something out.

Here’s some Massive Attack. The second video is depressing as crap. You know I can't go through a whole Sunday Reflections without something like this.

Have a good week everybody!





No comments: