Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Car Reflections



What’s going on people. I thought that I was done blogging for the week, but I got pulled back in. Actually, this really will be the last post until Sunday because I’m heading to South Carolina for my grandmother’s funeral. Yeah it sucks, but if you read my post about my greatgrandmother’s funeral last month, you get the positive prospective that I have on death. More on this Sunday.

For now, I did my drive from Nashville to Atlanta and as usual, it gave me some time to reflect, which is great for the blog. Instead of Sunday Reflections, we now have Driving Reflections. Here they are:

-Congrats to the USA women’s gymnastics team for getting the silver medal. You know that I’m not a fan of sports with judges but I gave the sport a chance last night. Those Chinese girls are younger than 16, I’m sorry. That may not be politically correct, but that’s just what I believe.

One more thing. I actually felt bad for USA gymnast Alicia Sacramone because she did have some errors on the balance beam and the floor exercise that may have cost them the gold metal. It wasn’t all her fault. It’s a team effort.

More importantly, I criticized someone today for calling her hot because I thought she was underage. Here she is below:



To be fair, I agreed that she was attractive but she was under 18, which is just wrong to look at and think about on many levels. However, through some extensive research (Wikipedia) I learned that she is actually 20.

Yes, she is very attractive, however, she will not be approachable to me because she doesn’t make my over/under analysis. What this means is that I will pursue women who are only five years younger then me and ten years older.

I’m 27, so I will only be interested in women who are between the ages of 22-37. Ms. Sacramone doesn’t make the cut so she couldn’t get it, if you know what I’m saying. Speaking of beautiful women…

-When I was getting gas at the Circle K across the street from Belmont, I saw a car pull up next to me and I then saw the hottest girl I’ve seen at Belmont walk out of the car.

She had tanned olive skin, dark hair, blue sun dress, some funky shoes and I was enjoying the view.

I was in the middle of pumping my gas and wanted to say something, but didn’t want to bother her.

She was looking in my direction and I had some potential ins. First, she is a Belmont student because she had the parking sticker on her back window. Second, she had South Carolina plates so I could have asked her what city she was from because I’m very familiar with the state. Third, I was looking good today so the confidence was there.

She wasn’t an athlete, so that wasn’t an issue. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to mess with her.

I want your opinion on this. How should I have approached her? Your input is essential.

-That’s it. Talk to ya’ll Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well maybe u shoulda asked how do u like belmont. then u shoulda asked wat sport shes playin. then ask her what she was majoring in. jus sayin ur nephew