Friday, October 16, 2009

NFL Week Six Preview



Time for the NFL Picks

Music to Listen to: Cover version of 3 Libras by A Perfect Circle



This guy does an awesome job with maybe my favorite A Perfect Circle song.

Kansas City (+6.5) WASHINGTON: What about President Obama winning a Nobel Peace Prize? Good for the dude but what has he done to earn that award? I think that he has potential to be a peacemaker but winning an election over a calendar year doesn’t really make the cut in my opinion.

Actually, I really don’t care about that, but I did say that I would get political on the Blog.

CINCINNATI (-5.5) Houston: Really wanted to take the Texans but Houston’s quarterback doesn’t inspire me.

PITTSBURGH (-14) Cleveland: I know that it’s a lot of points but the Browns are terrible. Derek Anderson went 2-17 for 23 yards in a win over Buffalo. Another performance like that against the Steelers and Pittsburgh wins by four touchdowns. As for the Steelers, they are definitely feeling the post-Super Bowl blues but this is a game where they get healthy.

MINNESOTA (-3) Baltimore: Jared Allen continues his beast ways. The quarterback who will not be named will throw some picks in his worst game of the year but the Vikes find a way to win.

New York Giants (+3) New Orleans: This is pretty much a pick em’ game and I’m covering myself with this one. I think that the Giants gain the win but if the Saints win, I think its by a point or two.

TAMPA BAY (+3) Carolina: Does this game even have to happen?

Green Bay (-13.5) DETROIT: If Stafford and Calvin Johnson were playing, this would be an easy pick for the spunky Lions. However, I think this is a game where the Packers get healthy and win comfortably.

OAKLAND (+14) Philadelphia: Still too many points for an average Eagles team.

Arizona (+3) SEATTLE
NEW YORK JETS (-9.5) Buffalo

NEW ENGLAND (-9) Tennessee: This game can get ugly

ATLANTA (-3) Chicago: Another Cutler national TV implosion?

Denver (+3.5) SAN DIEGO

Last week: 6-8
Season: 19-23
Money left: $1,200

No comments: