Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Reflections



Hi everyone, hope you’re well. Its time for those Sunday Reflections, so lets get to them:

Music to Listen to: Un Simple Histoire by the Thievery Corporation



Bump this in your office or home.

Crush of the Day: Shaun Robinson

I happened to see a picture of her somewhere and was reminded of how attractive she is. Shaun is an anchor on Access Hollywood. Born and raised in Detroit and a graduate of Spellman College, she has beauty and brains. I’m a fan.

-Just cam back from Stetson today with Belmont baseball. Good trip overall, the Bruins won two out of three. Its always a good time to head down to Florida for a few days, especially this time of year. The weather was perfect, the “talent” was outstanding and I was able to write my NBA Review in peace, good times all around.

-I did see UFC 97 and I was disappointed big time. This should be the end of the line for Chuck Liddell’s MMA career. He lost to Shogun in an unimpressive fashion. Speaking of unimpressive, what is going on with Anderson Silva? Is he bored or does the competition of the middleweight class not warrant good fights. Silva was involved in his second consecutive dud of a match, this time against Leites. Sure Anderson kept the belt but didn’t look good doing it.

-NBA Playoffs are in full swing. Loving it. I liked seeing the Derek Rose coming out party in game one against Boston. That kid is special. A little disappointed that the Spurs lost, I didn’t expect that. Big win by Philly over Orlando. Everything else looks to form.

-I hope all of you have had the chance to at least glance at my NBA Review from a few days ago. Even if you aren’t an NBA fan, I tried to make it accessible to everyone.

-While in Florida, I got suckered into watching the VH1 reality show, Tough Love, and I must say that I’m hooked. Its about a group of women who have been unlucky in love because of their shortcoming and are now under the guidance of a male matchmaker to improve themselves and maybe find romance in the end. The show is about dating but it translates into all aspects of the women’s lives. Furthermore, there are things that the women are doing wrong that I can kinda relate to. Unlike when I watch I Love Money or Rock of Love, Tough Love actually is entertaining and informative.

-Tapout is still going strong.

-Sorry about not doing a post about a Show that Used to be the Business. It was going to be the TV show Martin and I still may do it by the end of the week.

-The Blog post I did about what city I should move to was received very well by many of you. It gotten such a good review that I’m going to have to do a Part tres after part one and part deux. Per Mr. McMahon’s and Karst’s suggestions, I will include San Diego and Kansas City in the new review. Minneapolis and Milwaukee are guaranteed to be included as well. I’ll probably have one more city to round it out. Any suggestions?

OK, short Reflections because I’m tired. Have a good week.

No comments: