Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sorry for lack of posts



Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days. I haven't been feeling good and I know that one of my mottos is no complaints, no excuses, well, when you don't feel good, you just don't feel good.

I'm getting better by the day and will have part one of my MLB preview tomorrow, probably American League. The next day, it will be the National League, so that brings us through Friday.

Over the weekend, maybe I'll hit on a Show that Used to be the Business.

Until then, hopefully the NyQuil kicks in and I get some complete sleep for the first time this week. Later...

Oh, you know that I can't leave you without some music. I literally have the Pandora up right now and this song came up in my Talking Heads station:





I'm not going to post the bastardized version of this song for the 1990 video, deal with the orininal.

Oh, what the hay, lets make his wife the Crush of the Day to officially conclude Cougar Week.


Iman is still the business in any occasion.

Good night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!