Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Reflections






Its time for the Sunday Reflections.

Music to listen to: Hollow by A Perfect Circle



I know that I didn’t get to half of the posts that I promised last week and that’s unfortunate. I’m not going to make promises that I can’t keep in the future.

This weekend was good, very relaxing. I was able to see a Vanderbilt women’s soccer game on Friday night, which was good. On Saturday, I was at Dudley Field and Vandy dropped its football game to Mississippi State. That wasn’t so good.

Today has been decent. I finished up the first season of The Boondocks and now have it as my second-favorite ever cartoon series only behind Family Guy. I like how both shows are animated and have humor, but also make social commentaries in their own ways. I already have the second season coming and am excited about that.

I was also able to catch up on General Hospital, which I’ve been missing for the past few weeks. I know that sounds really boring to you but when I watch the show, it relaxes me, which is very important.

I tried to watch some baseball but have no interest in it since football is in full swing. Honestly, just tap me on the shoulder when the playoffs start. Yes, there are still some games to play but outside of the AL Central and maybe the NL wild card, there aren’t many races to follow. It also doesn’t help that my favorite team, the New York Mets, are having a horrible season.

Lets see, what else. My new job is going well. Relationship wise, still kicking it, no new girls on the horizon.

I really haven’t had much to write about because things are becoming relatively normal for me. When I first started Pourtout Pancakes, I was struggling with many internal issues along with going to graduate school and working full time all at once.

Fortunately, things have calmed down for me and that’s a good thing. That still shouldn’t stop me from writing more and I promise to do that…wait, there I go again making promises. What can you do.

No comments: