Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Reflections


Hey everyone, time for those Sunday Reflections.

-Music to Listen to: Too Young for Love by Motley Crue



I heard this on the car radio cruising around the mean streets of Nashville today and enjoyed its awesomeness.

-Saw UFC 100 on Saturday. Brock Lesnar is still an ass and Georges St. Pierre may be one of the best athletes in our generation, seriously. I’ll have some more thoughts about the event and a commentary on Lesnar on the other blog, thesportsinquirer.com.

-Speaking of the new Blog, its been fun writing on it and actually gaining some fans. I would like to write more often but things come up. I think I can do about two posts a day but I should be doing three to four. We’ll see what happens.

-I got the first season of the Showtime show Californication on DVD from Netflix and enjoying that as well. The bummer for me the past two years has been not having HBO or Showtime. This means that I end up being behind on shows I enjoy such as Entourage, Weeds, the L Word, etc. I also have not been able to follow shows that have received good reviews like True Blood, Eastbound and Down, etc.

-Some of you have been wondering where I’ve been the past few weeks and I’m still in Nashville, looking for work. However, I think if something doesn’t emerge in the next week or two, max, then some changes will be made. Pretty much that means moving back to Atlanta which would be a bummer because I have friends here and like being in Nashville. It has everything that I want but we will see.

-Twitter is thoroughly addictive. I used to scuff at people who had Twitter and mock them. However, since I joined up to promote The Sports Inquirer, I’ve become hooked on it. More on this later.

-That’s all for this week. Keep following me at www.thesportsinquirer.com, where I have daily content up. Also, my Twitter name is sportsinquirer, look me up.

1 comment:

Al_Roker said...

R.I.P. Pourtout Pancakes
Gone But Not Forgotten